As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Open The Joy #ad
Anger Control Card Game, Control Feelings and Increase Emotional Intelligence, Ages 4+, 42+ Prompt Cards, Open The Joy Anger Management Cards for Kids #adOpen The Joy #ad
- Therapeutic educational cards to learn lifelong skills. Adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game with their kids. Build lifelong skills: our anger management game cards teaches universal calming methods that can be beneficial throughout both childhood and adulthood.
Anger management for kids: Features proven techniques used by childcare specialists and therapists to help children manage their feelings and increase their emotional intelligence.
Develop emotional intelligence: All prompts can be done independently to allow children to improve social skills and develop emotional intelligence.
Designed for kids & adult: presented in an easy-to-follow format that children of all ages can grasp. Great for easy parenting: cards are designed to support parents for easy parenting, and can also be used by teachers and therapists to teach children anger management skills. Colorful hand illustration: Each of the 42+ cards has an instruction for the child to follow paired with an illustrated example.
|Brand||Open The Joy #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open The Joy #ad|
2. Therapy Game HQ #ad
Mad Dragon: an Anger Control Card Game #adTherapy Game HQ #ad
- Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control. Learn that they have choices about how to express anger. Qty : 1 Each. This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12:. This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game. Designed for children aged 6 to 12.
|Brand||Therapy Game HQ #ad|
3. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Emotional Rollercoaster | Anger Management Board Game for Kids & Families | Therapy Learning Resources | Anger Control Card Game | Emotion Board Games Games for Kids Ages 4-8 -12 | Social Emotional #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Problem solving - this board game help you explore what makes you angry and works as an activity to problem solving. Self expression - this anger management activity for kids helps improve their ability to express themselves and is also a great education game for kids of all ages.
One of the best board games for two players and more. Great addition to your kindergarten learning activities and learning games.
Self regulation - players will understand that if one coping strategy or activities don’t feel right to them, they can try another. This also works well for parents or teachers looking for autism learning materials.
Anger management - this fun, anger management game for kids of all ages helps children learn how to cope and calm down when angry. Learn social emotional coping strategies and play this activity with your classroom, friends, or family. Learning activity - use mindfulness and breathing exercises to stay grounded.
|Part Number||Emotional Rollercoaster|
4. Behind The Anger #ad
Card Game for Teens, Anger Management Toys for Kids, Therapy Games for Kids, Anger Control and Counseling Tool, Behind The Anger Card Game for Families, Develop Social Emotional Coping Skills #adBehind The Anger #ad
- Created by a therapist - behind the anger was designed by an expert Family Therapist. It is not the emotion in itself that is a problem, culture, regardless to age, but the way in which individuals deal with and express their anger is what makes the difference. Long-lasting effects - kids, teens, and even adults can benefit from what our Anger Control game will teach.
Anger control for kids - a fun and therapeutic approach for kids of all ages to learn how to deal with and express their anger in a non violent way. Behind the anger game teaches skills that have long life lasting impact and creates a positive outcome that will remain long after the game is played.
Deal with anger positively - anger is an emotion that everyone has, socio-economic background. This anger control game creates a great bonding experience between parents and child. Our fun social skillsÕ anger Management game teaches kids the socially appropriate and healthy ways to deal with and express anger.
Simple & fun anger management game - parents can play this simple and enjoyable game with their children, so they can work through their anger issues together. This fun and fast-paced anger relief card game for kids is also great for parents, therapists, psycho therapists, school counselors, psychologists, educators, and anyone who wants to learn healthy ways to express anger. Behind the anger card game helps children develop the skills to identify the emotions hidden behind their anger and learn ways to positively deal with their emotions.
|Brand||Behind The Anger #ad|
|Manufacturer||Katus, Inc #ad|
5. PlayTherapySupply #ad
Anger Defuser: The Fun Anger Management Game for Kids and Teens #adPlayTherapySupply #ad
- Includes both kids and teens card decks, making Anger Defuser two games in one. Exciting gameplay inspired by the classic board game. Be up and running in minutes. Players learn various coping skills to combat anger while trying to solve the mystery.
Or use the traditional Rules for the classic detective game. Ages 8-18. 2-6 players. Anger defuser is the therapeutic game kids and teens want to play again and again. New updated version! you spoke and we listened: now includes a QUICK & EASY rule set with unbelievably simple gameplay.
6. Open The Joy #ad
Open The Joy Anger Management Box for Kids | Includes Anger Control Card Game & Other 4 Anger Management Activities to Develop Emotional Intelligence | Anger Game for Kids Ages 4+ #adOpen The Joy #ad
- Five engaging activities: our lessons on anger management are all taught through engaging play and exploration. Anger management in 5 easy steps: recognize your anger, control your emotions, face your problems, understand the causes, and reflect on your attitudes.
Learning with play: each step is paired with a fun activity that helps explain the steps to children in age-appropriate ways and helps them grasp and internalize the lessons. The 5 five activities include a building project, focused, and anger management cards that can be used by kids and adults of all ages to learn how to stay calm, a clay "anger monster" project, a notepad for self-reflection, origami projects, and in control.
Best easter basket stuffer for kids: kit includes 5 engaging activities for kids to play and enjoy, making it a perfect gift for kids on occasions like easter day, Christmas, etc.
Teaches important skills: Teaches emotional control techniques that are essential to good mental health and that can be used from childhood through adulthood. Complicated emotions - simple activities: Transforms therapeutic concepts into easy-to-understand activities that children and adults can perform together or independently.
|Brand||Open The Joy #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open The Joy #ad|
7. MEandMine #ad
Calming, Anger Management, Emotion Expression, Self Regulation- Family Board Game, Educational Toy, MEandMine Aha! Tantrum, STEM Kit X Anger Control Game, Gifts for Boys and Girls Ages 5-8 #adMEandMine #ad
- Perfect for independent play, family bonding, in school or homeschooling. This board game helps your kids explore the reasons for their tantrums, improve their ability to express themselves, and use as a method to problem solve. Build the calming orb, 24 wooden aliens, and 40 scenario cards. Learn anger management through game: meet the world first emotion X STEM board game! Build your very own emotion balancing game with STEM sensory exploration.
Inspire emotional growth: : use the calming orb and ufo balancing games to practice 9 calming skills and stay grounded. Read/build/play: read a 32-page storybook about rescuing meltdown aliens from emotion galaxy chaos.
Designed to support parents & teachers: designed by pediatricians, MEandMine play kits help kids identify, process, and learn about emotions, educators, social skills, psychologists, anger management, self regulation, self-expression, and toy experts, and confidence. Designed for kids of all ages, this fun board game helps kids learn how to cope and calm down when angry.
It’s perfect as a present for birthdays and graduations, or as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. Turn your creation into a mind-blowing emotion balancing board game for endless fun!, 5 UFOs, astronaut’s tool box, in school or homeschooling. Award-winning stem toys: your kid deserves only the best developmental stem toys! we’re proud to have received Parents’ Choice Award, Mom’s Choice Award, Toy Insider Award, Family Choice Award, Tillywig Brain Child Award, and The National Parenting Product Awards. An educational gift: surprise your kids, nephews, nieces, or students with this imaginative STEM toy kit.
8. Youthlight #ad
4 by Youthlight, Anger Management Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Helps increase anger control skills. For ages 7 through teen. For groups of all sizes. Players read and respond to prompts about how to gain insights about different types of anger.
9. Toiing #ad
Toiing Anger Slayer- Kids Anger Slayer Board Game Kit |Fun Board Game with Learning Tools|Unique Birthday Gift for Kids Age 5 & Above #adToiing #ad
- There is a variety of activities to suit children with different interests. Why gift this: boys or girls, this one is a great hit with kids and families but most importantly, you get to talk about dealing with anger in a fun way! Tools to understand anger better: the anger roots and Anger Roadmap worksheets help kids think through their feeling of anger and understand it better.
The anger thermometer is a fun tool to communicate how angry the kids are feeling at a moment.
What's inside: anger slayer board game, anger thermometer, 4 pawns, Anger Slayer Cards, Anger Slayer Spin Wheel, Anger Roots Worksheet, Anger Roadmap.
How to play the board game: spin the spinner and move to the nearest tile of the colour you get on the spinner. You also get to meet superhero Mimo who takes the kids on a learning adventure. Pick a card of the tile colour and complete the activity given on it to move forward in the game. Learn fun techniques to deal with anger: the game cards contain fun techniques which can help kids deal with anger.
10. StayCalm Wellness Products #ad
Stress Relief Toys for Adults, Anxiety Relief, Social Emotional Learning, Teens and Kids, Anger Management Toys, Coping Skills Tool, Therapy Toys, Anxiety Toys for Adults and Kids, The Calm Ball #adStayCalm Wellness Products #ad
- The randomized nature of these therapy toys add an exciting element to mental health skill development. The included guidebook provides detailed explanations, examples and exercises related to each skill. What's included these unique stress relief balls have been designed to be used by kids with adult assistance, adults, teens, parents, teachers, guidance counselors and therapists.
Not your traditional stress relief balls: the calm ball is an innovative spin on a classic toy, resulting in an exciting way to enhance your coping skill set and learn to manage negative thoughts and emotions.
This tool can be used as part of a daily mental health practice, to develop new calming strategies or as needed to regulate your emotions in times of distress. Mental health gifts: mental health gifts can be a blessing for someone who is struggling with anxiety or anger management or perhaps the perfect gift for that caring teacher or therapist in your life.
The calm ball promotes stress relief, positive thinking and mindfulness for kids and adults. These cbt tools come with a coping skill guidebook written by a licensed therapistthat explaining each coping strategy in detail with many examples of how to practice each skill. Number of items: 1. The strategies featured in these calm down toys include skills such as journaling, and gratitude among others. If you know someone going through emotional distress, these therapy gifts are the perfect way to show you care.