As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Garden Seed, Generic Gourd Bitter Melon Dark Jade 5 Seeds for Planting, Momordica Charantia, Green Skin Bitter Melon, Asian Vegetable, High Fiber & Nutrition, Hybrid Non-GMO #adGeneric #ad
- Bitter melon can also be juiced, alone or with other fruits and vegetable combinations. Bitter melon dark jade is a well-regarded tropical vegetable akin to immature squash that has only a bit of bitterness and absorbs other flavors really well.
It’s more bitter than an unripe grapefruit or very dark chocolate. You will get gourd bitter melon dark jade 5 seeds for planting, Momordica Charantia, Hybrid NON-GMO, garden Seed, Asian Vegetable, "Green Skin Bitter Melon, High Fiber & Nutrition.
This melon serves a nutritional punch, and twice the calcium of spinach. Usda zone: 8-10 Do not planting this member of squash family near Brassicas or potatoes.
It also contains high amounts of fiber, b1, phosphorous, twice the potassium of bananas, and Vitamins C, B2, twice the beta carotene of broccoli, offering iron, and B3. Bitter melon is a beautiful plant with deeply lobed leaves and eye-catching fruit that shifts from green to yellow to orange as it ripens. The taste is an acquired one for most people.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Bitter Gourd Heirloom Non-GMO Bittermelon Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Bitter Melon Seeds, 92% Germination Rate Pack of 1, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Grows to 3" diameter, and 11" long, bittermelons grow to about 1 pound! The bitter flavor may be an acquired taste but it is absolutely delectable for many who have come to love the crisp flavor! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, texas.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction.
Momordica charantia - Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open-Pollinated. An asian staple, stir fries, pickled, curry, commonly used in all sorts of dishes from stews, among others!.
3. AARKVELLY #ad
50-Bitter Gourd Bitter Melon Seeds for Planting-Outdoors Vegetable- High Germination #adAARKVELLY #ad
- Rich in fiber and nutrition. Quality ：fresh. Unique taste. Enjoy organic vegetables from seeds to plates. 100% non GMO. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men.
4. CZ Grain #ad
USA, Green Bitter Gourd Vine Seeds for Planting, 10 Seeds, Rare and Hard to Find. Ships from Iowa #adCZ Grain #ad
- Made in usa: ships from our Iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. 10 seeds. Exotic gourd: 90 days. Exotic and rare garden seeds: Great gift for mom, gardener, dad, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids.
Bitter Gourd. Fun and easy: easy to grow and you will definitely be the talk of the local gardening clubs.
5. salee shop #ad
Chinese Bitter Gourd, salee shop 30 Seeds Bitter Gourd Seeds #adsalee shop #ad
- Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand. Non-gmO. Made in Thailand. Quantity : 30 Seeds. Explred date : At least 1 year.
|Brand||salee shop #ad|
|Manufacturer||oooh IT #ad|
6. (Momordica charantia) #ad
Bitter Gourds Seeds Asian vegetable"Green Skin", 8-10" long, balsam pear25 Seeds #ad(Momordica charantia) #ad
- Model:gourd, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Brand:momordica charantia, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:asian vegetable.
7. Airplane #ad
Airplane Thai Asian Bitter Gourd Seeds #adAirplane #ad
- Ships fast and free from the USA. Easy to grow indoors and out. Authentic Thai seeds in factory-sealed packaging. Great flavor and nutrition. Attractive climbing vine bears plenty of gourds.
8. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 15pcs White Pearl Bitter Melon Seeds Rare Vegetable Bitter Gourd Calabash #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Plant instruction: plant 1 inch deep in soil after danger of frost has passed in Spring and soil temperature is at least 70F, in mostly sunny areas.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. White pearl bitter melon or bitter gourd, '' ''karela, '' is a rare hybrid species of bitter melon that is prized for its pure white, also known as ''Bitter Squash, '' or ''Goya, '' ''Balsam Pear, smooth-warted skin resembling white pearls.
Bitter melon is tropical vine that belongs to the gourd family, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean. Trellising is recommended. Bitter melon prefers humid climates and can grow up to 16 feet long vines.
9. Japanese Long #ad
Bitter Gourd Seeds,Japanese Long Asian vegetable Harvested young at 10-13" !25 Seeds #adJapanese Long #ad
- Brand:japanese Long, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Bitter Gourd. Model:Gourd.
10. Viablekitchenseeds #ad
Ku Gua, Foo Gwah,Kho Qua Treated, Balsam Pear, Viablekitchenseeds 30 Karela Indian Bitter Melon,Bitter Gourd Seeds #adViablekitchenseeds #ad
- 30 treated seeds green bitter gourd. Us seller. Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. This is an excellent fruit long 9 -12 " long and 2. 5" in diameter.
38-45 days. Warm season annual,. It has green skin with large smooth warts. The leaves and leafy shoots are also ediblepen pollinated long variety indian bitter gourd that produc. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%.