As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Samsung Electronics #ad
Full Power Mode, Heavy Graphics, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- Packed with speed 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 500 3, 000 MB s. Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance. Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. WD_BLACK #ad
WDS100T1B0E, Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 3,600 MB/s, WD_BLACK 1TB SN750 SE NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive #adWD_BLACK #ad
- Game longer before your next recharge with up to 30% less power consumption than its predecessor. The wd_black dashboard helps you maintain drive health and enable gaming mode available Late Summer 2021 to help sustain maxed-out performance.
Demolish the competition with PCIe Gen4 storage backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3. Slim and light m. 2 ssd form factor is built for compatibility with modern motherboards and systems. Get into the action fast with sequential read speeds up to 3, 600MB/s to boost system, game and level load times.
3. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, WDS100T2B0C, 3D NAND, M.2 2280, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD, Up to 2,400 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface. Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Western digital ssd dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Western digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer's limited warranty|
4. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T3G0C, Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive.
Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops.
5. Samsung Electronics #ad
Graphic Design, SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Hard Drive with V-NAND Technology for Gaming, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM #adSamsung Electronics #ad
- 30 mw actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 300MB s, qd32: Up to 600, 500MB s and 3, 000 IOPS Random Read.
5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 tbw terabytes written. Voltage - 3. 3 v 5 % allowable voltage. Power consumption Idle - Max. Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
Note: refer to the troubleshooting steps in product description.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, high end gamers, the 970 eVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3. 0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, and 4K & 3D content designers. Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃.
|Brand||Samsung Electronics #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
6. Crucial #ad
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s, CT1000P2SSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
7. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000MB/s SB-RKTQ-1TB #adSABRENT #ad
- All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning. Supports smart and trim commands. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
Pcie 3. 1 compliant / nVMe 1. 3 compliant. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 Interface. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited. Register your product at Sabrent.com for an extended 5 Year limited Warranty.|
8. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface.
Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software. Supports slc caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance. Suitable for both desktop and notebook.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
9. SP #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD SP001TBP34A60M28, SP 1TB #adSP #ad
- 2 connector with only an M key. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Tbw=600 The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed.
The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s.
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
10. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive SB-ROCKET-1TB #adSABRENT #ad
- For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
Supports smart and trim commands. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning.
Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 interface. Pcie 3. 1 compliant / NVMe 1. 3 compliant. Advanced wear leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1. 2.
|Warranty||1 Year limited|