As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Aunt Molly's Ground Cherry Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Care instructions: Water regular. Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Water and sun regular.
Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Plant 1/4'' deep. Great addition to your garden, greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, Vegetable, non gMO, fruit, Organic, herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
2. Thresh Seed Co. #ad
Heirloom & Open-Pollinated Variety, Thresh Seed Company, Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting in The Home Garden, Aunt Molly's Ground Cherry, 50 Seeds #adThresh Seed Co. #ad
- Heirloom ground cherry from Poland. Golden yellow fruit have a delicious, sweet flavor with just a hint of tarness. Perfect for pies and preserves. Durable, mylar-lined packaging protects seeds from light and moisture, extending the survival of the seeds by years; A great choice for preparedness seed vaults; Resealable zipper tops make for convenient storage and planting.
Gmo-free, chemical-free, usa-grown seeds; Regularly tested to ensure at least 85% germination.
3. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Aunt Molly's Ground Cherry Organic Seeds, Includes 50 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- Keep the husks on the ground cherry to extend the shelf life, which is about one month when kept in the husk. Aunt molly's ground cherries make delectable jellies, jams and pies.
Days to maturity: 75 to 90 . The ripe fruits will fall to the ground when ready. The slightly citrusy tang is often described as a mix between brown sugar, vanilla and pineapple. Ground cherries look like yellow tomatoes that are wrapped up in a papery husk.
Ground cherries are trailing annuals that will grow across the ground, up trellises or hang from baskets. This fun, bright orange heirloom variety is a classic that has been around since the 1800s. Grown originally by the Pennsylvania Dutch, it's a prized choice for baking and cooking. This tomato relative will make stunning edible containers on your back patio. Includes 50 seeds in a pack.
4. Physalis Peruviana #ad
Aunt Molly’s Ground Cherry,gooseberry,Poha Berry,1 oz SEED Physalis Peruviana #adPhysalis Peruviana #ad
- Model:Cape Gooseberry. Brand:physalis peruviana, Mpn:Goldenberry, Peruvian Ground Cherry. Country/region Of Manufacture:United States.
5. Wayland Chiles #ad
Wayland Chiles Aunt Molly's Ground Cherry Seeds #adWayland Chiles #ad
- Fruit length:. 75" x fruit Width:. 75". Wayland chiles is a small family seed farm located in florida. Plant height: 12 inches sprawling, Days to Harvest: 70 Fruit color: Yellow.
All of the seeds sold are grown in the USA. Fruit shape: Round with papery husk. Be sure that you are buying seeds sold by Wayland Chiles to get Wayland Chiles' guarantee, customer service, and authentic Wayland Chiles branded product.
|Brand||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wayland Chiles #ad|
|Warranty||Wayland Chiles warranties the seeds to germinate if planted following Wayland Chiles germination tips. See waylandchiles.com for full warranty.|
6. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
Aunt Molly's Organic USDA Certified Organic Vegetable Seed, Ground Cherry Seeds, Seeds for Ground Cherries, 250 Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers. Usda certified Organic Vegetable Seed. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician.
Great tasting variety produces heavy yields of husk cherries. Grower favorite variety that’s well adapted for sustainable farmers and gardeners. Germination tested in our state certified lab. Part of the Ark of Taste.