As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoya #ad
Hoya 72mm Ultraviolet UVC Haze Multicoated Filter #adHoya #ad
- A good choice for Digital Photography. Safe to keep on lens at all times for protection. Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees.
Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for UltravioletUV light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details.
2. Hoya #ad
Hoya 77mm HMC UV C Digital Slim Frame Multi-Coated Glass Filter #adHoya #ad
- Low profile frame, ultra thin frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. Kef: knurling edge frame, these filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
Dmc: digital multi-coated filter, greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections. Brg: black rimmed glass, reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge. Baf: black almite frame, a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
3. Hoya #ad
Hoya 72mm NXT Plus UV HMC Multi-Coated Slim Frame Glass Filter #adHoya #ad
- Schott b270 clear glass. 10-layers of HMC multi-coatings. Low-profile aluminum frame. Waterproof top coat for easy cleaning. 98% transmission rate for sharp, clear images.
4. Hoya #ad
Hoya 77mm HRT Circular PL Polarizer UV Multi-Coated Glass Filter #adHoya #ad
- The hrt is a combination UV/Circular polarizing filter. Newly developed High-Rate Transparency film. Passes more visible light through filter, yet filters the same amount of polarized light!! As much as 25% more light, appx 1/3 stop more than regular polarizer.
5. waka #ad
Waka 72mm MC UV Filter, Ultra Slim 16 Layers Multi Coated Ultraviolet Protection Lens Filter for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera Lens #adwaka #ad
- Protect your expensive lens from dust and scratch while not lowing your photo quality. Please don't hesitate to contact us via Amazon message system if at any time you aren't completely happy with your purchased, we'll provide you a satisfactory solution.
A must have: uv filter is most popular protection filter for general and everyday use. Ultraviolet protection: multi-coated glass blocks and prevents the harmful effect of UV rays and eliminates haze that can register a bluish cast from scenic shots.
Ultra slim: only 012"/3mm in depth, slim profile design ideal for wide angle lenses. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always proceeded by a "Φ" diameter symbol.
A golden line on circle adds beauty to the filter and your DSLR camera. Premium quality: 16 layers multi-coated optical glass filter, 99% transmittance compares to 90% transmittance of generic UV filter. Stay away from those none coated and resin material cheap UV filters. For example: Φ58 = 58mm lens thread size. Read before buy: please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Backed with waka's 24 months 100% Satisfaction Guarantee warranty.
6. Hoya #ad
Hoya 72mm Fusion ONE UV Camera Filter #adHoya #ad
- Water repellent - easy to keep clean. Hoya professional-grade optical glass. Filters out uv light rays which can cause haze in landscape images. 18 layers of super hmC multi-coating for high light-transmission and resistance to flare. Stain resistant to protect against finger prints and smudges.
7. Hoya #ad
Hoya 77mm HD3 UV Filter #adHoya #ad
- Front filter threads accepts lens caps and other filters for stacking. Absorbs unwanted ultra-violet rays, reducing haze and increasing clarity.
Reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements. No additional coloration or contrast. One-piece, low-profile, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum filter frame.