As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Uniden #ad
Uniden MHS75 Waterproof Handheld 2-Way VHF Marine radio, Submersible, Selectable 1/2.5/5 Watt Transmit Power. All USA/International and Canadian Marine Channels, Color Black #adUniden #ad
- If you find yourself far away from other stations and have trouble getting a response, and 5 Watts for short- and long-range communication--this is also a convenient way to save a little battery life. The uniden mhs75 2-way marine radio is built rugged to take the rigors of being out on the water, day in and day out with a full JIS8 Submersible waterproof rating.
The marine radio checks channel 16 and 9 for activity every 2 seconds. In most situations, you may need to boost the transmission power from 1 Watt to 2. 5 watts or 5 Watts.
All usa, international, international, and canada channels - the mhs75 covers all USA, and Canadian marine channels, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity. Whitecap splash, gusty spray, whatever, tidal wave, this radio can take it.
Jis8 waterproof level - uniden mhs75 vhf hand held radio won't give up no matter how wet it gets. Instant channel 16/9/triple watch - triple watch mode monitors channels 16 and 9 for a signal while you listen to the currently selected channel. Submersible for up to 30 minutes at five feet. All usa, international, international, and canada Channels - The MHS75 covers all USA, and canadian marine channels, keeping you up-to-date with all the latest marine activity.1 /2. 5/5 watt switchable - select between 1, 2.
2. STANDARD HORIZON #ad
Standard Horizon HX210 HX210 6W Compact Floating Marine Handheld Vhf #adSTANDARD HORIZON #ad
- Compact case design. Floating / submersible IPX7 Waterproof rating 3. 3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes. Speaker mic Jack. High resolution dot matrix LCD display.
All usa, international and canadian channels. Receive wx and fm radio bands 76MHz to 108MHz. E20 easy to Operate Menu System. Programmable function keys.
Selectable 6W / 2. 5w / 1w output power. Built in FM Broadcast band receive. Oversized full dot matrix display. 3 hour desktop rapid charger. 12vdc and 110vac charging cables and charging cradle included. High capacity 1850 mah li-ion battery. 3-year waterproof warranty. Water activated Emergency Strobe light.
3. Uniden #ad
All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, NOAA Weather Alert, 10 Hour Battery, Floating IPX7 Submersible Waterproof, Uniden Atlantis 155 Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio, Dual-Color Screen #adUniden #ad
- With the largest lcd screen in its class 25mm h x 40mm w, and Red Backlight display for Night Time, and paper White Backlight display for Day Time, it’s the radio you won’t leave shore without. It floats, meets the toughest waterproof standards ipx8 / JIS8, and even clears its speaker of water after being submerged.
And with its compact size it’s never far away when you need to stay in touch the most. The atlantis 155’s submersible, Floating Handheld design allows you to stay secure and connected while having fun on the water.
3 year warranty and Full 3 year Waterproof Warranty. 3 watt transmit power with user selectable 3W or 1W Transmit power. Receives all marine radio channels, canada, including all usa, and International Marine VHF channels includes the new 4-digit channels and Canadian “B” channels and receives all NOAA Weather Channels and Alerts.
The atlantis 155 doesn’t sacrifice big features to keep its profile small. When every inch of space count, you still want the important features that will keep you safe at sea. Nimh rechargeable 4xaaa, 950mah nimh rechargeable batteries and dc charging cable included.
|Part Number||Atlantis 155|
|Warranty||Most new Uniden products carry a one year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. Please save your receipt for proof of purchase. See your warranty documents included with the product for more details.|
4. STANDARD HORIZON #ad
Standard Horizon HX890 Handheld VHF Navy Blue, Floating 6 Watt Class H DSC Two Way Radio #adSTANDARD HORIZON #ad
- Dsc digital selective calling itu-r m. 493 class-h operation | w2. 60’’ x h5. 43’’ x d1. 50’’ – round case Design provides excellent ergonomics. Mob man over board feature | water activated emergency “white” strobe light | two scrambler systems built-in – 4-code cvs2500a & 32-code FVP-42 | Versatile Scanning operation Dual Watch and Triple Watch | NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert | FM Broadcast Radio Receiver | Micro USB Data jack for PC programming | 3 Year Waterproof Warranty.
6w transmit power output selectable 6/ 2/ 1 w | 700mw loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio | Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats. Hx890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 220V adapter, charging cradle, 12V charger, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard.
Built-in integrated 66 channel waas gps receiver | 11-hour operating time with 1800mah high capacity li-ion battery | easy to operate Menu System with a large 1. 7’’ x 1. 7’’ full-dot matrix display | selectable display mode - Day & Night Mode | Waypoint and Route navigation | Group Monitor Function utilising DSC Group Position Call.
5. STANDARD HORIZON #ad
STANDARD HORIZON HX870 Floating 6W Handheld VHF with Internal GPS, Black #adSTANDARD HORIZON #ad
- Noise-canceling Function for both transmit and receive audio. Separate receiver for CH70 Receiving DSC Calls. Integrated 66 channel waas gps receiver. Submersible IPX8 waterproof rating 1.
5m or 4. 92 feet for 30 minutes. Floating 6w handheld vhf with internal gps; supplied with a 1800 mAh Li-Ion Battery, 110VAC and 12VDC 3-hour quick chargersAlkaline Battery Tray. Meets itu-r m493-13 class d dsC Digital Selective Calling.
|Brand||STANDARD HORIZON #ad|
|Manufacturer||Standard Horizon #ad|
|Warranty||3 year waterproof manufacturer|
6. STANDARD HORIZON #ad
Standard Horizon HX210 Handheld VHF Radio,black #adSTANDARD HORIZON #ad
- Submersible to IPX8 standards. Noaa weather channels and weather alert. Slim design with oversized, easy to read display. 6 / 2. 5 / 1-watt transmit power.
7. STANDARD HORIZON #ad
Beige, STANDARD HORIZON HX40 6 Watt VHF Ultra Compact Handheld Marine Radio with FM Receiver #adSTANDARD HORIZON #ad
- With fm band receiver, Large 1850 Mah Battery. 6w ultra compact Handheld Vhf. Noaa wx with weather Alert, Scan, Dua/Tri Watch. Easy to operate Menu System.
|Brand||STANDARD HORIZON #ad|
|Manufacturer||Standard Horizon #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. BAOFENG #ad
BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio Black #adBAOFENG #ad
- Tri-color background light selectable: 0-9 grades vox selectable | FM radio 65. 0mhz-108. 0mhz | large LCD display. Emergency alert: 25khz/12. 5khz switchable | LED flashlight: hight/low RF power switchable.
Display, dual-standby, a/b band independent operation | High/low TX power selectable: busy Channel lock-outbclo. Keypad lock: channel step: 2. 5/5/6. 25/10/12. 5/25khz | voice companding: 50 ctcss/ 104DCS coder & tone searching. 128 channels 50 ctcss and 104 cdcss dual-band display, dual Freq.
9. Radioddity #ad
Radioddity Voyage RV6 VHF Marine Radio Handheld Floating Tri-Watch, Emergency Strobe LED, NOAA Weather Alert, IP67 Waterproof #adRadioddity #ad
- Vibration water draining no worry if water gets into the speaker grill and muffles the audio, RV6 can emit a vibrating sound and shed water away. It’s submersible for up to 30 minutes in water up to 3ft/1m.
Wide range coverage it covers all USA, and Canadian marine channels, International, keeping you with most up-to-date marine activities. Safety emergency radio tri-watch mode monitors three channels Channel 16, Channel 9 and the current channel at once.
Easy to access the emergency channel 16 and call the coast guard for help via 16/C button. 10 noaa weather scan & alert easy to pick up the 10 NOAA weather channel, it will be a lifesaver in case the sudden change in the weather while on the boat. Ip67 waterproof the radio floats and sends out a red flashing light on the bottom if dropped in water, making it easier to be located and retrieved even in the dark.