As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SparkFun #ad
SparkFun PID SEN-13637 Soil Moisture Sensor with Screw Terminals #adSparkFun #ad
- The sparkfun soil moisture Sensor is a simple breakout for measuring the moisture in soil and similar materials. The more water that is in the soil means the better the conductivity between the pads will be, resulting in a lower resistance and a higher SIG out.
This version of the soil moisture Sensor includes a 3-pin screw pin terminal pre-soldered to the board for easy wiring and setup.
The two large, exposed pads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor. The soil moisture sensor is pretty straightforward to use. To get the sparkfun soil moisture sensor functioning, all you will need is to connect the VCC and GND pins to your Arduino-based device or compatible development board.
2. ARCELI #ad
ARCELI Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module Detection Sensor Analog Output DIY Electronic for Arduino and Raspberry Pi #adARCELI #ad
- Operating voltage: 3. 3- 5. 5 vdc. Output voltage: 0-3 VDC. Pin: analog signal output, GND, VCC. Size: 98 x 23mm LxW. Interface: ph2. 54-3p.
3. AMPM24Primeridian-US #ad
Hw-390 Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Not Easy to Corrode Wide Voltage Operation Wire Feeding Black #adAMPM24Primeridian-US #ad
- A miniature pc such as the raspberry Pi only needs an external ADC analog signal to digital signal conversion module to work. New soil moisture sensor: the principle of capacitive sensing is used to detect soil moisture.
1. An external screen, is it thirsty, you can talk to your plant! Look at the beloved, a motherboard, need not need a little more water to moisturize.
The built-in voltage regulator chip supports 3. 3~5. 5v wide voltage working environment, which means it can work normally even on the 3. 3v arduino main control board. 2. The problem that the resistive sensor is easily corroded is avoided, which greatly prolongs its working life. 3.
4. SparkFun #ad
SparkFun Soil Moisture Sensor #adSparkFun #ad
- Skill level : Assembled and Tested. The soil moisture sensor is pretty straight forward to use. The sparkfun soil moisture Sensor is a simple breakout for measuring the moisture in soil and similar materials.
The two large exposed pads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor. The more water that is in the soil means the better the conductivity between the pads will be and will result in a lower resistance, and a higher SIG out.
5. waveshare #ad
Waveshare Soil Moisture Sensor Module Detector Soil Hygrometer Detection Module Detection Depth 38mm for Raspberry pi #adwaveshare #ad
- Mounting holes size: 2. 0mm. Output voltage boosts along with the soil moisture level increases. Dimension: 200mm * 51. 0mm. Fork-like design, make it easy to insert into the soil. Detection depth: 38mm Power: 2. 0v ~ 5. 0v.
|Part Number||Moisture Sensor|
6. KeeYees #ad
KeeYees Upgraded 20 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino and Raspberry Pi DIY Projects for Beginners and Professionals #adKeeYees #ad
- Professional smart home kit: it comes with 20 kinds delicately selected sensor modules and F-F F-M M-M jumper wires. It could diy 20 basic projects and you can also design more complex projects according to your need. Compatibility: this updated smart home kit is compatible for arduino uno R3 / Nano / Mega2560 / Mega328 / Raspberry Pi 3.
Technical supportplease visit our website www. Keeyees. Com to get tutorial or can contact us on Amazon, we will send PDF Document to you. And add more useful modules, infrared wireless remote control kit, soil moisture Sensor, like LCD1602 screen, SG90 Servo Motor, we have chosen some more advanced modules, such as more accurate BME280 not DHT11, Motor and Small Fan.
Updated: adopted the real needs of our customers, ads1115 adc converter, HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module, more powerful light intensity module not photosensitive sensor, active buzzer not passive buzzer.
Smart home learning kit: the kit combines the most common electronic components for smart home projects, designed specially for beginners and also professionals who are interested in smart homes. It can detect distance, sound, digital touch, soil moisture, vibration, infrared, motion, air humidity, air pressure, temperature, smoke, air pressure, light, natural gas and other data that is often needed at home.
7. OSOYOO #ad
OSOYOO 20 in 1 Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino UNO R3 Mega2560 Nano Raspberry Pi DIY Learning Package with On-line Instructions for Each Module #adOSOYOO #ad
- Detailed tutorial for arduino including project introduction and their source code will be provided FOR FREE. A complete set of Arduino's most common and useful electronic components.
The kit has 20 projects and 20 sensors modules for Arduino and raspberry Pi beginners. This is osoyoo 20 sensor starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino. The arduino control board is not included.
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Vership Co. LTD #ad|
8. SwitchDoc Labs #ad
High Reliability Grove Soil Moisture Sensor #adSwitchDoc Labs #ad
- Prototype your IOT devices quickly. Use with raspberry Pi or Arduino. Lasts 3 to 4 times other inexpensive soil moisture probes. No soldering! compatible with SwitchDoc Labs SmartPlantPi.
9. seeed studio #ad
Grove Moisture Sensor #adseeed studio #ad
- Includes Grove Cable. No soldering! compatible with SwitchDoc Labs SmartPlantPi. Prototype your IOT devices quickly. Use with raspberry Pi or Arduino.
|Brand||seeed studio #ad|