As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WayinTop #ad
WayinTop 2Set Wireless Transceiver Receiver with Tutorial, NRF24L01+PA+LNA RF Module with SMA Antenna 2.4 GHz 1100m + NRF24L01 Regulator + Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Board for Wireless Communication System #adWayinTop #ad
- Nrf24l01" voltage regulatorsmall power on smd led indicator; on-board 3. 3v voltage regulator accepts your for Arduino +5V supply and provides 3.
3v for the attached "nRF24L01+" module. Nrf24l01+ modulehigh-performance wireless data transmission chip nrf24l01 +, an increase of high-power PA and LNA chips, RF switches, band-pass filters and other professional full bidirectional RF, making the effective communication distance has been greatly expanded.
Widly applicationsit can be wildly used to wireless communication between modules, RFID, smart home, such as wireless remote control, somatosensory devices, NFC, smart grid, wireless audio etc.
2. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 5 Sets 433M Transmitter + Receiver Kit High Frequency Super Regenerative Transceiver Module for Burglar Alarm #adHiLetgo #ad
- Easy to use, nice range using antenna on both, you can send strings text from one point to another. This radio transmitter & receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly! They work in pairs, meaning you need both a receiver and a transmitter to comunicate with each other.
Wireless transmitter modules allow your Arduino to wirelessly comunicate with other arduinos, or with radio frequency RF controlled devices that operate in the same frequency 433Mhz in this case.
If you want to automate your house without pulling cables then this device will help you well. Compatible with sparkfun’s 434MHz RF transmitter and RF receiver.
3. Generic #ad
5 Pairs 433Mhz Rf Transmitter and Receiver Module Board Link Kit Compatible with Ar-duino/Arm/McU/Raspberry pi/Wireless DIY #adGeneric #ad
- Vcc voltage module operating voltage and good power filtering. Frequency used to receive, decode and oscillation resistor should match with the transmitter. Launch distance 20-200 meters different voltage, different results.
Antenna position has also affected the reception of the module, the installation, the antenna as possible straight away from the shield, high pressure, and interference source. Great influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor.
4. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun Digital 38khz Ir Receiver Ir Transmitter Sensor Module Kit for Arduino Pack of 3 Sets EK8477 #adGikfun #ad
- Note: the white smudge is not corrosion damage, it's flux, can wipe it off with a rag, does not affect the use of the module. With signal indicating LED, easy to observe and debug. It is suitable for infrared communication, infrared remote control, apply to a variety of platforms including Arduino/51/AVR/ARM.
Pin definitions: 1 Output 2 Vcc 3 GND. This ir transmitter sensor module is directly launched by a single tube, it requires waveform modulation through the program.
5. WayinTop #ad
WayinTop 3 Set 433MHz RF Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Module + RF 433MHz Copper Spring Antenna Kit, High Frequency Super Regenerative Transceiver Module for Arduino Burglar Alarm #adWayinTop #ad
- The length of the antenna 433M is about 17cm. Perfect kitthis kit includes 3 pairs of transmitter and receiver modules and 3 pairs of spring antennas for increasing the communication distance. Wireless transmitter modulesallow your for Arduino to wirelessly comunicate with other for arduinos, or with radio frequency RF controlled devices that operate in the same frequency 433Mhz in this case.
It is very popular for remote control systems, smart home, smart car, such as Remote control rolling gates, etc.
And the frequency is 433MHz. Warm tipsantenna position has also affected the reception of the module, high pressure, the installation, the antenna as possible straight away from the shield, and interference source.
How to usethe vcc voltage must be consistent with the module's working voltage and must stay in good power filtering. Easy to usegreat influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor. Frequency used to receive, decode and oscillation resistor should match with the transmitter.
6. Gowoops #ad
Gowoops SX1278 LoRa Radio Wireless 433Mhz UART Serial Module LoRaWAN Transmitter Receiver + 433Mhz 3dBi SMA Antenna, Compatible with Arduino STM32 51 Single Chip Microcomputer #adGowoops #ad
- Lora spread-spectrum communication, super anti-interference performance -- The module adopts LORA spread spectrum technology, transmitting distance and anti-interference performance are one time more than FSK.
Transparent transmission Point to Point -- Data sending is via transparent transmission, the module comes with address. Fixed transmission -- each module can connect with other module in different addresses and channels to achieve application like networking, repeating, etc.
Fec forward error correction -- High coding efficiency & good correction performance. Wor low power consumption -- Work on radio, applicable for battery powered applications.
7. DAOKI #ad
DAOKI 5PCS 315Mhz RF Transmitter and Receiver Link kit for Arduino/ARM/MCU/Raspberry pi Wireless #adDAOKI #ad
- Static current:4MA. Rx working voltage: 5. 0vdc. Tx working voltage: 3v-12v. Resonance mode: sound wave resonance SAW. Modulation mode: ASK /OOK. Working principle: single chip superregeneration receiving. Working current: 20-28mA.
8. kwmobile #ad
Kwmobile 433 MHz Transmitter and Receiver Module Kit for Remote Control Raspberry Pi Arduino Pack of 3 #adkwmobile #ad
- Furthermore you can use it with a external antenna not included. Please note: to enlarge the reception range, you should solder or plug a copper wire to the XY-FST of the ANT contact point.
Technical specifications: transmitter: mx-fs-03v / receiver: MX-05V; Range: 20 - 200m; Operating mode: AM / Sensitivity: -105dB. Wireless outlets, alarm systems, lights and else.
Let your creativity run free. Example of use: this module is versatile - e. G. Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino devices. Universal: the kwmobile 433 mhz wireless module is usable for a variety of wireless remote control mechanisms; GPS, and other projects.
9. NewZoll #ad
HC-05 Arduino Wireless Bluetooth Receiver RF Transceiver Module Serial Port Transmitter Module #adNewZoll #ad
- Txd: sending end, the bluetooth module to send data to other devices; receiving terminal is normally connected to other devices RXD. Gnd: power supply is negative? Brand new and high quality.
Rxd: the receiver, bluetooth module receives from another device sent data; normally connected to other devices transmitting end TXD? Vcc: positive power supply? .