As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dukal #ad
Sterile, Dukal 215 Alba Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze, 4 x 4 Inch Pack of 25 #adDukal #ad
- Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. 25/bx. Non-adherent petrolatum. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile.
2. Dukal #ad
Sterile, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze, 5" W x 9" L Box of 50 #adDukal #ad
- Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Non-adherent petrolatum. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate. 50/bx.
3. Healqu #ad
Non-Adherent Gauze Pad for Low Exudating Wounds, Burns & Skin Grafts, HEALQU Medical Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing 2x2, Fine Mesh Gauze Patch Sterile for Wound Care Lacerations, 25 Count #adHealqu #ad
- Medical-grade - the healqu xeroform gauze dressing is a fine mesh gauze occlusive dressing infused with a blend of petrolatum and 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate Xeroform, which is used for low exudating wounds. We have them available in different sizes to fit your needs: 4” x 4”, 1” x 8”, 2” x 2”, and 5” x 9”.
Non-adherent - this gauze pad is 100% non-adherent, meaning they won’t stick on wounds! Plus, it helps maintain a moist environment for the wound to facilitate a faster healing process by preventing wound dehydration.
We also have them in 50-count for the 1” x 8” and 5” x 9” Xeroform Gauze Patch sizes. Uses and applications: you can use this xeroform Gauze as a primary dressing for open wounds, burns, donor sites, abrasions, such as lacerations, surgical incisions, skin graft sites, new circumcisions, and multiple wound types.
Body-conforming - our xeroform occlusive gauze pads can be used in any body part as they cling and conform to all body contours. Great value pack - each box contains 25 individually packed dressings that are wrapped in sterile sachets.
4. Dukal #ad
212, Sterile, 1" W x 8" L Box of 50, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze #adDukal #ad
- 50/bx. Non-adherent petrolatum. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate.
5. Dr. Med #ad
For Minor or Partial Thickness Burns, Lacerations, Skin Graft Recipient Sites, 4"x4"-25 Pcs/Box, Newly Sutured Wounds, Dr.Med Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing Patch, Non-Adherent Gauze Dressings #adDr. Med #ad
- Scope of applicationxeroform Petrolatum Dressing can be used as an initial layer in dressing wounds with light exudate. Xeroform gauze is a popular dressing because it is easy to use and can effectively treat many different types of open wounds.
Easy to usethis gauze is particularly suitable as a dressing because it does not stick to the wound. Each dressing is manufactured in a safe facility and individually wrapped to improve cleanliness.
Economic and safenon-adhesive wound dressings eliminate the need for frequent adjustments and reduce pain and trauma when changing dressings. Individual packagingsize-4"x4"; 25 pieces per box. Xeroform gauze dressingXeroform Gauze Dressing is a type of wound dressing.
6. Xeroform #ad
Sammons Preston Xeroform Petrolatum Wound Dressings 1"X8" 50 Each / box #adXeroform #ad
- Occlusive dressing to help protect moist wound healing. Non-adherent construction, providing non-traumatic wound protection and easy removal.
7. AWD Medical #ad
Fine Mesh Gauze Patch Sterile, Healthcare Supplies for Wound Care, Lacerations, Burns, & Skin Grafts Aide Box of 25 2"x2", AWD Medical Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing, Non-Adhering Gauze Pad #adAWD Medical #ad
- These wounds include donor sites, burns, meaning they won’t stick on wounds! Plus, and skin graft sites. Each dressing adapts to the skin with ease, reducing discomfort. Peel the edge of the foil down from the pointing arrow to allow aseptic removal. Then use a secondary dressing to keep it in place.
Simply keep a pack in your first aid kit at home or in the car and be ready for whatever comes your way! Easy-to-use: individually wrapped, sterile gauze pads help maintain cleanliness. For personal use in offices, homes, and on the go. Versatile dressing: available sizes are 4x4 and 5x9.
Non-adherent: this gauze pad is 100% non-adherent, abrasions, lacerations, it helps maintain a moist environment for the wound to facilitate a faster healing process by preventing wound dehydration. Place or wrap dressing into the wound. Gauze-impregnated dressings provide ultra comfort when changing or removing the dressing.
How to use: wash or clean the wound and gently dry the surrounding skin. Each box contains 25 individually dressings that are wrapped in sterile sachets. Heal & soothe: this dressing is constructed of a fine, soft, and conformable mesh gauze occlusive dressing that is enriched with petrolatum and 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate. This formula provides an excellent combination of ingredients that both protects and promotes healing by clinging and conforming to all body contours.
8. Circle A Medical #ad
Xeroform Occlusive gauze strip – Foam Dressing for Light to Medium Wounds, Burns, Lacerations, & Skin Grafts, Circle A Medical Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing 5X9 50/Box- Fine Mesh Gauze Patch Sterile #adCircle A Medical #ad
- Since it keeps the wound environment moist, lacerations, surgical incisions, donor sites, first and second degree burns, the body focuses on healing the wound rather than protecting it, skin grafts, so wounds heal faster. Pain free removal: xeroform occlusive gauze strip is a sterile wound dressing that is 100% non-adherent, which means it won't stick to the wound so dressing changes are less painful and trauma to the wound is minimized.
An appropriate absorbent secondary layer should be used to secure the xeroform gauze dressing. Application: this 5 inch by 9 inch adaptic non-adhering dressing can be used on light to medium exudate wounds, abrasions.
Product performance: xeroform gauze dressing is a type of wound dressing and has ingredients of finely woven mesh gauze infused with a blend of petrolatum and 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate that provides bacteriostatic protection that works to reduce wound odor.
This is a sterile single use non stick gauze. Packaging: available in 3 sizes 2' x 2' - 4' x 4' - 5' x 9'. To unfold dressing, grasp both ends with sterile forceps and pull apart or cut with sterile scissors to meet specific size requirements. Then place the Petrolatum gauze on the wound. How to use: carefully clean the wound and its surrounding area with sterile water, dry the surrounding skin gently. This item contains 50 individually wrapped gauze sterile pads, to save caregiver time in between dressing changes, creates a barrier against external contamination.
9. McKesson #ad
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing McKesson 5 X 9" Gauze Sterile Case of 200 #adMcKesson #ad
- Contains 3% bismuth tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help reduce the risk of infection.